Back to top

What do I do if I lose my stipend card or forget my PIN?

You may first connect with the card company directly to stop any current and future transactions on the card and have a new card ordered and delivered to you.  Reach out by phone at 1-866-825-3293 or through your online account at

Georgia ETV may also be able to cancel your card and have a new card reissued for you, but that new card will first be mailed to Georgia ETV and then to you so that we may validate your address.  If you would like the card mailed to you directly from the card company, you will need to request that new card directly.