Back to top

Who should I connect with if my stipend funds aren’t enough to cover all of my expenses?

Make sure to first connect with your Independent Living Specialist.  Their contact information can be found our My Dashboard.  Then, connect with your student accounts office at your school and or your student advisor.  They may be able to direct you to resources on campus that can best support you. 

If you are attending a public school in Georgia, your school may have a Designated Point of Contact that wants to connect with you.  Search for your school through the Embark program

Lastly, make sure you have connected with other scholarship providers like NSORO ( and support services like GAfutures (