Back to top

I’m interested in know more about DCFS/ILP placement housing.

Your Independent Living Specialist will be the best contact to learn more about potential DCFS/ILP placement housing.   Opportunity and availability may vary by location and student but your ILS should be able to provide you the best resources to you make a best decision.